As active personnel can login to Elite and access PCRs they were associated with, it is important that Services maintain accurate rosters and remove former employees.
This can be done via the License Management System (LMS) under the Service tab, then Personnel.
- Login at REMSA's Online License\Credentialing Portal (http://ca.emsbridge.com/remsa).
- Click on the * Service link on the left menu.
- Click on your Service's name, then select "Personnel" from the left menu. In this view, you will see all the personnel associated with your service, if you are in a position that has this viewing privilege.
- To remove a user's account from your roster, simply check the box next to the name(s) of the person(s) you wish to remove, then from the menu at the bottom of the page with "- I Want To -", select "Remove selected users" and click "Go."
- It's important to verify that the user is now set to "Inactive" status in the Elite platform to ensure they are not able to edit any past PCRs or generate new ones on your service's behalf on accident. Login to Elite and view your Users list to confirm this. If the user is still on your Elite roster after an hour or so, please submit a HelpDesk ticket so REMSA staff can verify whether the issue is a slow sync log or another factor.
If you have any questions on this, please contact the EMS Agency or submit a ticket here for any urgent roster change issues.