**If you are experiencing ePCR or Elite/Elite Field issues (including those that could be related to system changes and updates described below), please contact the on-call ePCR HelpDesk administrator at (951) 840-0675 - Thank you for your continued participation in the Riverside County EMS System! We also appreciate your quick ImageTrend Elite bug reports. **
The tool has been revised based on Field/ePCR workgroup feedback. Please feel free to test and provide feedback to your agency representative for the ePCR workgroup if you believe something can be enhanced or changed for the benefit of the field.
Any agency-specific operational requirements can be handled with a new situation tool that your agency has the ability to create moving forward. These tools will be the generic system-level ones for all agencies to use.
10/23/19: Cardiac Pacing
- Under Actions > Pacing/Cardioversion -- visible when eProcedures.03 is set to either Cardiac Pacing or Cardioversion. Includes fields for pacing or cardioversion documentation.
10/22/19: eProtocol.01 additions
- Added Protocol 4505 Pain Management under Protocols used in Final Tab (Completed 10/22/19)
10/21/19: eHistory.08 list simplification
- eHistory.08 "Patient history" list was simplified from over 9,000 values available to around 422 for selection in PCRs. This was identified as a best practice from other large EMS systems. (Go live on 10/21/19 at 7:00 a.m PST)
10/18/19: Validation Rule change
- PCRs with a disposition of "Patient Treated and Transported to Landing Zone by this EMS Unit" will not flag the hospital contact time as an error in the rare instance where hospital contact was made after patient care was transferred to the air unit.
10/08/19: ePCR Workgroup Action item changes
- The homeless patient question has been added to the top of the Response panel by disposition. If the patient is not homeless their address is required. If they are homeless they will not be required to fill out a patient address. The label has been renamed to the current address to better clarify what we are asking. (Completed and approved by ePCR group 10/08/19)
- Checklist functionality turned on for all Agency Administrators to develop their solutions by the agency. (Completed 10/08/19)
- Closed call rule requiring two sets of vital signs when the patient receives analgesic pain meds and nitrates: Minimum of Systolic BP/HR/RR/GCS/ and Pain scale. (Completed after approval of ePCR meeting 10/08/19)