PREVIOUS ARTICLE: Credentialing Process Overview: from new account to Elite access
If you had an EMS credential with the Riverside County EMS Agency on or before October 1, 2015, you must claim your account so that past records are updated with your new information. Your past records will have your prior certification dates, name changes, background information, reciprocity, and other credential-related information, so it is important that this information is claimed. Follow the steps below, and be sure to contact the EMS Agency's Certification Staff if you are not able to claim your account and believe that your historical Riverside County data should exist in the License Management System. PLEASE NOTE: Claiming your account does not grant immediate access into the Elite ePCR platform. After claiming your account, you need to submit an application, and that application needs to be approved before you will be able to access Elite. For an overview of this process, please see the article "Credentialing Process Overview: from new account to Elite access."
1. Start at https://ca.emsbridge.com/remsa/, and find the area to the right named "Claim Your Account."
2. Fill in your Last Name, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
3. You will need to update and enter basic information, including your email address, phone number, and street address.
4. Once you have claimed your account correctly, you should receive a login and set your password. You will be able to see applications that you qualify to apply for at that time.
5. If your account is not retrieved using the "Claim Your Account" tool, you may not have an account already in the system. In this case, you will need to create an account by selecting the "Create Account" button below the login boxes.
If you are unable to see renewal applications and are within six months of your credential's expiration date, please contact the EMS Agency Certification Staff to help troubleshoot. (951) 358-5029.
NEXT ARTICLE: How to submit an application