PREVIOUS ARTICLE: How To: Claim Your Account
This article outlines the process of selecting and submitting an application in the ImageTrend License Management System (LMS). This process is required to gain access to the Elite ePCR platform.
- Visit https://ca.emsbridge.com/remsa/login.
- If you have not already claimed or created an account, you will need to do so before you can login. Please see the article entitled "How to claim your account" for more information.
- Login using your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, select the "Applications" link from the menu on the left.
- You will be taken to the Applications page. Here you will see all of the applications that are available for you to submit. Please read the descriptions carefully to ensure that you select the appropriate application.
- Before you begin the application, it is a good idea to have already scanned any required documents; however, you will have the option to save your application in process and return to it later to complete.
Answer each question carefully and truthfully. Also, if your browser uses autofill to complete entries, it is recommended that you do not use this feature and enter all information manually.
After you have completed the application and included all required document attachments and CE information (if applicable), read and sign the declaration or acknowledgement and enter your username and password (if this has been autofilled by your browser, delete the entries and enter your username and password manually) and click the "Submit Application" button.
Your application will be sent to our credentialing staff to review and process for approval. Please keep in mind that this process can take up to 7-10 business days to complete.
If you have indicated an EMS provider agency as your employer, this information will need to be verified by the agency representative.
Once your application has been approved and your EMS employment has been verified, your account will be synced to the Elite ePCR platform, where you will login using the same username and password as you used to access the License Management System (LMS).